Marketing Services Intern - Spring 2020
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Nov. 08, 2019
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Opportunity OverviewWhat part will you play?
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Marketing Services Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Marketing Services department. The Marketing Services Department is responsible for preparation of all marketing materials associated with the Theatrical release of a film. Interns will be exposed to all aspects of the materials process from print advertising creation to A/V spot cutting/editing which includes Trailers, TV Spots and Digital Content. This intern may have the opportunity to:
- Learn and assist with Print Advertising creation (One Sheets, Quads, Standees, etc.), Trailer, TV and Digital Spot Creation, legal, and servicing of these elements.
- Attend Trailer Mixes, Trailer DI sessions, Print color sessions, etc.
- Help with Special Projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Administrative experience helpful but not required.
- Experience with A/V equipment helpful but not required.
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking capabilities and strong interpersonal skills are a must.