International Media Intern - Spring 2020
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Nov. 08, 2019
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Opportunity OverviewWhat part will you play?
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an International Media Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the International Media department. This intern may
- Assist in evaluating media plans and providing ancillary research to support elements of the buys.
- Collate visual wrap reports of media executions.
- Summary reports for competitive spending and media mixes.
- Aggregate historical media analytics by territory.
- Help with qualitative internet POVs.
- Coordinate special film projects.
- Research comparative historical titles and competitive environments.
- Prepare media/sales analyses as needed.
What do we require from you?
- Must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Experience in marketing and media preferred.
- Experience related to motion picture industry and/or international marketing preferred.
- Effective speaking and writing skills.
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable with numbers and media math.