Vice President, Mutiplatform Sales Research
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - New York - New York
Nov. 08, 2019
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Opportunity OverviewWhat part will you play?
The CW Network, LLC seeks a Vice President, Multiplatform Sales Research for the Media Sales & Planning department.
- Responsible for analyzing all syndicated Digital and Linear Sales Research.
- Responsible for developing product category and brand research to generate multiplatform sales.
- Work with sales teams to develop new strategies for multiplatform selling.
- Serves as back up for SVP, Research in all aspects of research, analysis, communication, supervision and representation with various departments and research partners.
- BA/BS degree in Media or Marketing Research preferred.
- Expertise in all ComScore and Nielsen digital software systems and report development.
- Expertise in third party data and segmentation systems i.e. Blue Kai.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong Skills in research analysis and conclusions.
- Strong knowledge of media industry.
- Knowledge of multiplatform research methodologies.
- Minimum 7 years digital research experience.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
- General Office Environment.
- Computer, printer.