Sales Planner (Temporary)
United States - Florida - Miami
Nov. 08, 2019
Opportunity OverviewThis is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Temporary Sales Planner
- Receiving and processing all materials related to broadcast orders.
- Initiate and develop proposals from RFP's on a timely basis.
- Sending out invoices, and commercial air-checks upon client request.
- Assisting and backup to Traffic Department.
- Log management and commercial inventory control when required.
- Reconciliations and control of pre-empted spots on the air/ and makegood processing, including notifying agency and receiving approval for makegoods.
- Posting responsibility for orders.
- Providing Management and Account Executive with proper reports.
- A motivated professional with over 5 years in the fast-paced advertising industry
- Planning, buying, posting, EDI, and traffic experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Team player capable of managing and building agency and client relationships, with great communication skills, and analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Capable of working independently and with little supervision.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands