Senior Manager of Design Management - HBO Max
United States - New York - New York
Nov. 08, 2019
Opportunity OverviewThe WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The HBO Max Story
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
As a Sr. Manager of Design Management for HBO Max, you will drive the operational success for the visual execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it.
- You will be accountable for ensuring the design and delivery of artwork assets representing movies, series, and franchises from WarnerMedia brands.
- You will define system workflows and manage knowledge sharing across a variety of stakeholder groups, including Design, Product Development, Product Management, and Marketing.
- You will be part of a growing team who will innovate approaches to artwork quality, delivery tools, and vendor use to develop scalable solutions.
- 5-7 years of advanced-level project management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Previous entertainment experience preferred.
- Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed decision-making.
- A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
- A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
- A tools-first mentality, reserving human activity for where judgment and communication is critical.
- The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Familiarity with the Adobe creative suite.
- Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.