Digital Marketing Intern - Spring 2020
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Nov. 07, 2019
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Opportunity OverviewWhat part will you play?
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks four Digital Marketing Interns for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Digital Marketing department. These internships are designed for students interested in pursuing careers in marketing or related fields. These interns will be exposed to several facets of Digital Marketing, as well as WB Pictures Worldwide Marketing policies and procedures. These interns may:
- Create film teaser websites using Flash, graphic design and coding skills.
- Build branded social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc).
- Contribute to brain-storming strategies.
- Assist department with other projects and duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Must have online portfolio or examples of online work for our review.
- Must be able to commit to 16-24 hours per week for at least 10 weeks.
- Must be a currently enrolled college student, in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital media, or related field.
- Significant amount of completed study in online marketing particularly preferred.
- Knowledge of Flash and QuickTime video players and embedding code preferred
- Must have a good eye for design and typographical layout.
- Must have a good attitude and be able to function well with short deadlines and quick turnarounds.
- High level of interest in film marketing.
- High level of engagement in social networking and video sites, such as: Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Hulu, etc.
- Some work experience in the areas of Interactive Marketing or Online Publicity preferred.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with managers & other levels of personnel.