CNN Editor: The Row
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Nov. 07, 2019
- You will be on the front line of CNN’s editorial quality control.
- Newsgroup-wide script and story approval, including but not limited to TV packages, investigative pieces, documentaries, digital writes and videos.
- Work with reporters, editors, producers and writers to ensure reporting meets high standards of story-telling, clarity, accuracy, quality, fairness, and balance, while avoiding problems of libel, defamation, and use infringement.
- Work with CNN bureaus, the International Desk, National Content Center and Affiliate Content Center to clear reportable information for all platforms.
- Row editorial liaison with Legal & Standards.
- Minimum 5 years journalism experience.
- At least one-year reporting/field producing/copy editing experience
- A full understanding of ethics in journalism, libel, fair use and other legal issues.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- An in-house to help shape and grow your career