Marketing/Promotions/Advertising, Sales and Distribution
United States - New York - New York
Nov. 01, 2019
The Marketing Associate position is part of HBO’s Partner Marketing Team. The Partner Marketing team works across traditional distribution partners to drive HBO & Cinemax subscriptions and revenue, deliver and optimize content and products across the distribution landscape.
The primary role of the Marketing Associate position is to work in collaboration with Leadership across departments to execute marketing initiatives that drive subscribers, revenue and product engagement. The successful candidate will be an imaginative and decisive problem-solver, resilient in an environment of fast-paced change, and highly collaborative. In this role you have the opportunity to make a significant impact while working with a diverse and dynamic group of professionals.
- Establish strong partnership with Account teams and internal departments to deliver against defined goals/objectives
- Optimize and ensure the positioning of the HBO brand, programming and products across account initiatives by leveraging key research insights and marketing analysis
- Creative management and execution of all marketing initiatives including media, print, digital, social etc.
- Develop and assist with marketing campaigns across multiple accounts as well as other initiatives that drive platform registration and usage
- Liaise with key internal teams including Campaign Marketing, Consumer Marketing, DSM, and Legal
- Encourage innovation and challenge business as usual
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior work experience required
- High EQ/Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly organized project management skills
- Extremely effective communicator, presenter, influencer
- Strategic and tactical experience in subscriber acquisition, brand development, and marketing communications; preferably with an MVPD, high-tech or web-centric businesses a plus
- HBO exclusive events
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
About UsWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM , as well as HBO On Demand®. and Cinemax On Demand®. in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.