Spring 2020 Intern- [adult swim] Marketing
Graphics/Design/Art, Internship/Trainee, Marketing/Promotions/Advertising, Social Media
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Oct. 21, 2019
Opportunity OverviewThe [adult swim] Story
We are the late night destination for cartoon fans who have taste. Taste for shows like Rick & Morty, Bob’s Burgers, Venture Bros and others with suggestive titles. If you don’t know the shows we are talking about, just stop reading or at least study up on at adultswim.com!
Get PAID for making funny, interesting content! Can you tell a story in an unexpected way with the perfect meme, GIF or video? Are you a little too interested in social media, appreciate comedy and love Adult Swim? If so, we're looking for the newest, best mind in creative marketing.
- Create and execute show marketing campaigns and brand initiatives
- Manage Adult Swim Social accounts
- Assist execution of show promotional campaigns
- Work with research to optimize social plans
- Schedule and monitor Adult Swim social calendar
- Build show-specific social calendars
- Cut social-friendly clips of Adult Swim shows
- Search the Internet for interesting Adult Swim Fan Art and other content
- Seeking Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Working knowledge of social platforms; including Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter
- Basic Editing skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Keynote, Microsoft Office Suite
- Enthusiasm, creative ideas and follow-through
- Enjoys watching "TV"
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.