Spring 2020 Intern- Cartoon Network Creative Group Design
Animation, Graphics/Design/Art, Internship/Trainee
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Oct. 21, 2019
Opportunity OverviewThe Cartoon Network Story
We are the ultimate destination for cartoon fans and gamers. With shows like Gumball, Teen Titans GO!, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears it’s the place to be. Check it all out at cartoonnetwork.com.
The Cartoon Network creative group is an internal creative team made up of talented artists, designers, writers, illustrators and producers who ideate, design and deliver all creative for the network. We work on everything… video, print, digital, social, events, consumer products, premiums and anything else that is thrown our way.
The design intern will work with the creative team to conceptualize, design and execute all creative including:
- Concepting and providing thoughtful creative solutions to assignments
- Supporting the design team with a willingness to jump in at any stage of the creative process
- Creating and releasing files for multiple platforms in their appropriate formats
- Producing comps and presentation material
- Taking ownership for all projects given to him/her
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Digital portfolio/website MUST be provided showcasing work to be considered.
- Ability to work on a team and take constructive feedback from Art Directors.
- Able to make quick turn arounds on projects.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.