Spring 2020 Intern- [as streams] Post Production
Digital/Interactive Media, Graphics/Design/Art, Internship/Trainee
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Oct. 21, 2019
Opportunity OverviewThe [adult swim] Story
We are the late night destination for cartoon fans who have taste. Taste for shows like Rick & Morty, Bob’s Burgers, Venture Bros and others with suggestive titles. If you don’t know the shows we are talking about, just stop reading or at least study up on at adultswim.com!
Are you ready to make FishCenter great again? Then you just may be the next Post-Production intern at Adult Swim Streams. This opportunity will allow you to be a part of the team that is working on the next frontier of live digital programming.
Post Production interns assist the Digital Originals team with daily, weekly, and long-term design and production tasks. Responsibilities include:
- Creating static and motion graphics for adultswim.com, ongoing series, and special content.
- Editing and producing short content
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work under time constraints, and take direction well.
- Live studio production support
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, currently enrolled in a four-year college or university in a Broadcast or Graphic Design-related field.
- Must be proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere.
- Previous animation experience is a plus.
- A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational excellence.
- Knowledge of camera and microphone equipment. Shooting experience is a plus.
- Intern will need to be able to communicate clearly in both written and oral form.
- Sense of humor is optional.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.