Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United Kingdom - London
Oct. 09, 2019
What part will you play?
Provide full administrative and secretarial support to the General Manager of Consumer Products as well as supporting other members of the team.
The person in this role will be a conduit to ensure the smooth running of the department and therefore, the position requires a candidate who is confident and skilled at communicating effectively at senior management level, is pro-active, efficient, organised and is able to work using initiative. Additionally the ability to juggle multiple tasks and to be one step ahead is essential. The candidate will also be exposed to sensitive information therefore needs to be experienced with the handling of such information.
- Diary management including daily re-organising and re-prioritising of internal and external meetings.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements on a local and global basis including flights, hotels and full and detailed itinerary of all trips.
- Deliver the timely and accurate submission of travel and entertainment expenses.
- Deal with clients both over the phone and “meeting and greeting” in a courteous and professional manner.
- Organise meetings and conference calls including logistics i.e. booking meeting rooms, ordering catering, ensuring working equipment and circulating agendas.
- Produce documents, spreadsheets and presentations as and when required.
- Develop strong working relationships with other Warner Bros department PA’s, and departments in addition to Burbank Executive and Senior Management Offices.
- Coordinate all licensee and retail events including the CP Annual Summit, CP Christmas Licensee event and all Premieres.
- Organise the staff Consumer Products sale.
- Ad hoc activities e.g. team expenses
- Extremely effective and tactful communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven track record as a PA
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to be flexible and multi-task
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT systems
- Experience of dealing with highly sensitive information
- Experience managing multiple complex stakeholders
- High level of emotional intelligence and a demonstrated ability to work well across key partners