Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Food & Beverage/Culinary
United States - California - Burbank
Dec. 02, 2019
Company OverviewWarner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Opportunity OverviewWhat part will you play?
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities are seeking individuals who are hard-working, detail-oriented, driven, reliable and dedicated for our Dishwasher/Porter position within the Food Services Department. This position is designed to set you up for a long-term and rewarding kitchen culinary career. It's time to take your food & beverage career to the next level and become a part of what we are creating!
- Duties include scrape, rinse and load soiled dishes, flatware, pots and pans onto appropriate dishwasher racks.
- Unload clean dishes, flatware, pots and pans and store in appropriate storage areas.
- Empty residue from trash compartment of dishwasher.
- Frequently wash food preparation countertops to sanitize.
- Turn on/off as prescribed fried food oil recycling equipment.
What do we require from you?
- Must have experience working with automated dishwashing equipment.
- This position involves standing for long periods, lifting, carrying, and maneuvering heavy weights (up to 50+ lbs).
- Must be available to work flexible schedule beyond standard shift per day, including some weekends based on need.