Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Los Angeles
Oct. 09, 2019
Company OverviewWarner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewShed Media U.S. boasts a prolific and diversified line-up of programs that range from character-driven docu-soaps to transformation formats to serial arc competition elimination. Among their productions are, “The Real Housewives of New York,”, “Hollywood Exes, “Basketball Wives”.
Opportunity OverviewWhat part will you play?
Shed Media US Inc. seeks an Estimating Administrator for the Shed Media US Finance department. Position maintains office accounting workflow, accounts payable and office organization.
- Accounts payable (invoice) entry across multiple projects via PSL. Print checks, attach to invoices and prepare for signatures.
- Obtain wet signatures on all checks before extracting checks from remittance and mailing to vendors or arranging for pickup. Mail/Fedex checks as appropriate.
- Receives all accounting mail including electronic mail and allocate invoices, checks and other correspondence to the correct show line producer for approvals.
- Office filing, indexing, and management of all production paperwork ensuring all invoices and checks are filed correctly by show and by alphabetical or date order. Serve as point of contact to pull costs if further research is needed.
- Administer purchasing card applications, cancellations and limit adjustments.
- Keep record of all storage files archived and arrange for pickup, and transport to/from the storage location when files are needed for research.
- Service all vendor relations as point of contact for vendor payment inquiries. Reconcile overdue statements and request copies of invoices.
- SPARC inviter to invite production vendors to set themselves up as a vendor.
- Keep a schedule of all allocated costs (e.g. storage) and provide monthly allocation sheet of each cost.
- Perform other related job duties or projects as assigned.
- High school or equivalent and college preferred.
- TV production accounting experience/industry experience.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Must be able to create and revise reports on a PC using Excel software.
- Must be organized and adhere to important work timelines and deadlines.
- Must have be detail-oriented, thorough and accurate.
- Ability to work in a team environment.