United States - New York - New York
Oct. 08, 2019
WarnerMedia, whose businesses include HBO, Warner Bros, CNN, TBS and Otter Media is a global leader in media, entertainment and direct-to-consumer offerings. WarnerMedia uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package and deliver high-quality content worldwide through multiple distribution outlets. The Job: Warner Media seeks an exceptional Executive Assistant to provide outstanding support for the Head of Global Total Rewards and Talent Acquisition.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties with minimal supervision including scheduling meetings (both large and small-scale), arranging travel plans, preparing/submitting expense reports, ordering office supplies, and answering phones.
- Draft and proofread correspondence, presentations, and other materials.
- Prepare and distribute documents for meetings and draft written responses or reply by phone or e-mail when necessary on behalf of the executive.
- Coordinate the preparation of reports and PowerPoint decks for both internal and external audiences, as needed.
- Answer non-routine correspondence and assemble highly confidential and sensitive information.
- College degree preferred.
- Proven success supporting a senior executive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable with office systems (copier, fax, phone, computer).
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information appropriately.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Power Point, MS Excel, Outlook, and Visio.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (in-person, on phone, email, write-ups).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Motivated, reliable self-starter with strong ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Solid ability to prioritize and anticipate the needs of the executive.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member.
- Resourcefulness is baked into your DNA.