Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Oct. 09, 2019
Company OverviewWarner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include Avalanche, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, Playdemic, Rocksteady Studios, TT Games, WB Games Boston, WB Games Montreal, WB Games New York, and WB Games San Francisco.
Opportunity OverviewWhat part will you play?
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) currently has an opportunity for a Sr. Producer to join our Production group. The Senior Producer manages the day to day efforts of all projects that he or she is responsible for, including communication between development and the rest of the publishing organization as well as management of at least one Associate Producer or other support staff. This person is highly knowledgeable and deeply rooted in the game development process and drives efforts around build reviews, game design overviews, Games as a Service strategy, and overall Publishing needs such as QA, Marketing, PR, FPO, Trade, Sales, Legal, Talent Relations, Licensor Relations, Usability and Customer Service.
- Working directly with development teams on the day to day development and production of WBIE product. This will incorporate all three phases of project development.
- Reviewing all milestones for brand integrity and gameplay, and routing to third parties as necessary. Ensuring relevant feedback is communicated to Developer and implemented in subsequent deliverables.
- Overseeing the Q/A and localization process with internal and external vendors, with the assistance of an Associate Producer(s).
- Communicating updates to all necessary team members. This includes but is not limited to weekly production updates, demos, visual presentations, PowerPoint presentations, meeting/conference calls, and site visits to the Developer.
- Supporting the Executive Producer / VP of Production in other videogame projects as assigned.
- Coordinating between various publishing organizational efforts’ for the title, including Games as a Service, Marketing, PR, Ops by helping to ensure their feedback and suggestions are be taken under consideration by the developer.
- College degree or equivalent preferred.
- Game design/production management training a plus.
- Previous Producer experience or equivalent with game developer or publisher.
- 7+ years’ experience in console/PC videogame game production; experience shipping console/handheld games necessary.
- A strong background and understanding of multi-platform, premium Narrative/Open World Action RPG production preferred.
- A strong background and understanding of GaaS models and Live Operations tools/best practices.
- A strong background in large-scale PC game development and game production preferred.
- Practical experience in setting, guiding and evaluating multiple styles of production processes.
- Experience working with licensing entities required.
- Multi-language localization experience preferred.
- Previous experience with multiplayer games preferred.
- Strong and effective communication with multiple teams is required, including: developers, business development, marketing, PR, creative, QA, Exec and more.
- Strong diplomacy and problem-solving skills required in working with internal and external parties to address brand or IP concerns.
- Solid knowledge of QA databases (experience with JIRA preferred).