Public Relations Manager, HBO Max
United States - New York - New York
Mar. 25, 2020
Opportunity OverviewThe HBO Max Story
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop a positive corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. This person will work across all the WarnerMedia Brands: HBO Max, TBS, TNT and truTV.
- Develop a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, briefing materials, talking points and presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and internal collaboration on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy.
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in messaging and relaying information on background.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience.
- BA/MA degree in Communications or a related discipline.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.