Senior Financial Analyst
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Dec. 02, 2019
Opportunity OverviewThe Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The SFA position will be responsible for the preparation of accurate financial forecasts, budgets and long-range plans.
- Developing clear and concise financial reports and reviewing results with Operational Management.
- Evaluating performance and identifying risks and opportunities.
- Preparing financial models and ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Working with allocating companies to understand business drivers and variances.
- Partnering with the accounting team to handle reclasses, forecast/actuals variance questions, coding issues, and research entries.
- Point of contact for Operations for all invoice, coding, and approval questions
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with 4 - 6 years of finance experience.
- 2 years' experience in a role with demonstrated strong analytical, organizational and technical skills.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills (write/combine formulas, charting, pivot tables, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Fully embraces teamwork, exudes a high degree of initiative, has a high level of attention to detail, and is client focused.
- Proficient in Hyperion Planning.
- Master's degree or CPA desirable.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands