The CW Network
United States - California - Burbank
Oct. 09, 2019
Company OverviewThe CW Television Network launched in 2006 as America’s fifth broadcast network, with programming targeting younger viewers, a demographic highly sought after by advertisers. A joint venture between Warner Bros. Entertainment and CBS Corporation, The CW broadcasts a six-night, 12-hour primetime lineup, Sunday through Friday.
Opportunity OverviewWhat part will you play?
The CW Network, LLC seeks an Acquisition Coordinator for the On-Air Production/Music department.
- Oversee delivery of dailies – working with all shows to ensure all the reels are received each day, trouble shoot issues, follow up regarding reel/day count on all shows.
- Timing at – build and maintain timing sheets for all summer shows and specials; may continue with this responsibility for fall/midseason shows.
- Captioning – work with vendors to schedule the work, make assets to deliver to caption house, maintain final files.
- New file delivery process to digital group – oversees air-master is logged and passed along to Digital Media department. This person will also oversee the delivery to CBS Broadcasting when applicable.
- Revisions of air-masters– Works with vault to organize extra files and ensure digital is using the correct file.
- Rough cut delivery – distribute DVD cuts when they arrive and specifically get a copy made for the predator working on respective show.
What do we require from you?
- College degree preferred.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- PC & MAC Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Filemaker Pro.
- Strong post production workflow knowledge a must.
- Understanding of non-linear editorial workflow needed.
- Two to five years of post-production experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.