Graphic Design Intern
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Game Development/Publishing, Graphics/Design/Art, Internship/Trainee
United States - Massachusetts - Needham
Aug. 19, 2019
Company OverviewWarner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWB Games Boston, is a Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment development studio focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. The studio is utilizing its extensive expertise in creating persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop its hit mobile game, Game of Thrones: Conquest.
Opportunity OverviewWB Games Boston is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to work on their mobile title, Game of Thrones: Conquest. In this position, you will work closely with the Art Department and the Product Management team on creative for live events, in-game offers, and social materials.
What part will you play?
- Assist in developing static and motion-graphic creative materials for live events, in-game offers, and social posts.
- Work closely with art and product management team members.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining large amounts of creative assets.
- Self-manage when given prioritized goals and objectives.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS Tools; primarily Photoshop, In Design, and After Effects.
- High level of graphic design, typography, and visual communication skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn existing process, while also providing your own observations and feedback.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Positive, and team-oriented attitude.