Executive Assistant IV
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Nov. 07, 2019
Company OverviewWarner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewThe Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.’ television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
Opportunity OverviewWhat part will you play?
Alloy Entertainment LLC seeks an Executive Assistant IV for the AE Executive department. Provides administrative support to the President, and SVPs of Television and Film, Alloy Entertainment.
- Maintains & updates executive’s calendar throughout the day as changes occur.
- Answers telephone and screens, logs, & places calls for the office.
- Maintains executive’s expenses, travel planning, reservations, etc.
- Helps plan and coordinate event logistics (i.e. development retreat, division events) including creating grids of information, RSVP lists, and booking hotels, cars and other activities as required.
- Manages executive’s email Inbox, tracking email chains throughout the day and responding or handling requests as appropriate.
- Maintains strong organizational and filing system for the office, requiring thorough knowledge of all ongoing projects and activities and their associated materials.
What do we require from you?
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience managing an executive office required, preferably within the TV or Film industry.
- Must have proficiency with MS Word & Excel, & the internet.
- Must have excellent proofreading & writing skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills & possess ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of TV & motion picture industry required.
- Must have a strong knowledge of entertainment industry & key players.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of personnel, including senior management, clients, producers and journalists.
- Must be able to work in extremely fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have excellent follow-through skills.
- Must have ability to self-direct and take initiative to pursue projects in the office with minimal direction.
- Must be willing to collaborate with other support staff within the office on common tasks or projects impacting the larger department.
- Must be able to successfully see projects/tasks through to completion.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to work under strict time constraints.
- Must be able to resolve conflicts within the scope of responsibility.
- Must be able to work overtime, as required.