Cinematic Outsourcing Intern
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Animation, Creative, Game Development/Publishing, Internship/Trainee
United States - Utah - Salt Lake City
Dec. 20, 2019
Company OverviewWarner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewAvalanche Software has been in the video game business for over 22 years. Formerly a Disney Interactive company, Avalanche was acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2016. The studio's first title under WBIE was a companion video game to Cars 3 in partnership with Warner Bros., Disney, and Pixar. We are at the top of our game and excited to be a part of WBIE Interactive! We can’t wait to share what’s next in the world of immersive experiences!
Opportunity OverviewCinematic Outsourcing Intern
Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., is looking for a Cinematic Outsourcing Intern to join our growing team on an unannounced AAA title!
Ideal candidates will be deeply knowledgeable and passionate about the art of animation and cinematography in games. Applicants should have experience with motion capture pipelines, have strong technical skills, and be creative, self-motivated problem solvers who enjoy partnering with offsite artists to help create an immersive game experience.
What part will you play?
- Work directly with the Cinematic leadership and Outsourcing managers to create kick off documents and direction for outsourcing teams.
- Verify high quality of assets sent to and received from outsourcing teams.
- Develop documentation resources for external teams to learn proprietary systems and pipelines.
- Setup internal team reviews. Collate and share that feedback with our outsourcing partners employing a defined tracking and sign off process.
What do we need from you?
- Experience using Maya and Unreal 4
- Experience with motion capture processes
- Basic understanding of animation principles
- Talent for technical problem solving
- Detail oriented and organized personality
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for games
- Positive attitude
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.