Data Strategy & Insights Manager
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Big Data/Analytics, Digital/Interactive Media, Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
Feb. 13, 2020
- Development of 3rd and 2nd party data partnerships
- Contribution to relevant Test and Learn initiatives
- Work closely with the digital media manager and media agencies to ensure that all segments are activated and monitored effectively
- Train and manage an intern who will support in the technical building of 1st and 2nd party segments
- Identify, leverage and automate data sources and tools that help report on the effectiveness of marketing campaign, e.g. Facebook Pulse, Google Brand Lift etc.
- Interpret and analyse these data sets to surface insights that inform wider business and marketing decisions.
- Monitor key data signals on an on-going basis in-flight
- Work with the media agencies to turn any insights into campaign optimisations
- Own Tableau and data visualisation for marketing within the business - produce templates, manage reports and write analysis
- Manage DMP Campaign Reporting & Optimization specifically:
- Run reports and measure performance of completion effectiveness, cost efficiency of first party segments, and provide visibility back to marketing teams
- Drive data driven _media innovation across the WB business and challenge digital media agency partners to grow data management capabilities
- Act as the strategic point of contact for data strategy to internal WB stakeholders and key agency representatives
- Solid experience in data management, analytics and reporting
- Previous practical experience in all facets of data collection, data management and executing data driven digital marketing activities.
- Significant experience in leveraging data to inform broader marketing and media activities
- Superior knowledge & strategic application of marketing capabilities such as DMPs, DSPs, and other campaign tools
- Proven experience in managing a DMP
- Experience in gathering and interpreting business data and surfacing insights
- Outstanding collaboration skills, able to build strong effective relationships both internally and externally with agencies and strategic partners.